RAMPS 1.4 SHIELD for Arduino Mega
RepRap Arduino Mega Shield, or Ramps 1.4 for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap 3D printer control. This board is semi populated and the Pololu stepper drivers is NOT included.
- 3 x Mosfets for Heater / Fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board (Not included)
- Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
- Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds.
- SD Card add on available
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs are on
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel
More info on the board can be found here: http://reprap.org/wiki/RAMPS_1.4