Red PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1kg
Red PETG Filament
PETG filament has good flexible strength more than ABS filament. It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics.
- Higher strength, lower shrinkage and smoother finish than ABS & PLA
- Combines good strength with ductility, making it a good, tough material for mechanical parts
- Good chemical resistance
- Often features a nice, translucent finish
- Contains UV absorber
- Good hydrophobicity (doesn't absorb water easily), good for high humidity storage & usage
- Low shrinkage, allowing non-headed bed printing
- Almost odourless during printing
Weight: 1 Kg
Printing Temperature: 200 - 250° C.
We Also Recommend